Building the "Builders"
Join us all as we pay tribute by honoring those who have paved the ground and set the path for the generations.
Mission and Vision Statements
The mission of HGCD SCHOOL OF MINISTRY is to produce graduates who are biblically grounded, spiritually mature and culturally relevant.
The vision of HGCD SCHOOL OF MINISTRY is to equip servant leaders for Christian living and service worldwide. Our aim is to be an institution of excellent academics and spiritual excellences. To do this, we seek to have instructors who love God and or qualified to teach according to the curriculum set for this institution.
College-Wide Learning Goals
It is the goal of HGCD that through the learning opportunities available at this institution, all students will:
1. 1. Evince a proficiency in knowledge of Scripture;
2. 2. Demonstrate understanding of a Christian worldview that integrates faith and learning;
3. 3. Manifest a Christian value system which is reflected in attitudes and relationships;
4. 4. Demonstrate appropriate breadth and depth of knowledge in the areas of arts and sciences;
5. 5. Evince the ability to effectively serve Christ in accordance with one’s area of study.
“Thank you Greenville for over 30,000 visitors to our online home. We hope and pray that you have found something to enrich your walk with Christ.”
Join us in the spirit of unity!